Thursday, October 30, 2014

Now Russell Westbrook is Hurt

So, Russell Westbrook has a small fracture in his hand. This next month should be rough, especially this next couple of games without Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb, as well as obviously no KD or Anthony Morrow. Depending on how much time he misses, and the time table on Durant, I could see the Thunder slipping into the 6 range, maybe lower b/c those spots will be bunched up, but regardless, they should have plenty of time to still be one of those good teams, so I'm not too worried. Its not too much time, so I could still see them getting that 4th seed if they play well when they get healthy. I'm interested to see how some of their young guys play with this opportunity. I've expressed my support for Perry Jones and Jeremy Lamb in the past, and this is a good chance for them. Reggie Jackson gets an opportunity that he really wants, heading into restricted Free Agency for him next year, so that should be interesting. I forgot they signed Sebastian Telfair. He was a big prospect in high school, and I remember I really liked him in that draft the year he came out like 10 years ago. Good opportunity for him as well. Should be an interesting situation to follow for the next few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment