Thursday, February 7, 2013

Items deserving of mention

There are some thing I wont be able to get to. I usually will make a mention of them on facebook, but when I get the chance, I will try to talk about them here. Chris Carpenter's career might be over. If it is, its been a great career. I believe in Chris Carpenter though. If anyone could come back, I have no doubt that its him. Bruno Sammartino is going to be going into this year's WWE Hall of Fame, and he will be joining, and way outshining, a star studded class. Lebron had the best shooting night of his career the other night and his numbers simply speak for themselves (they're unreal). There was a weird trade in the AL West the other day with The A's giving up a lot for Jed Lowrie. Lowrie has always been a player that I have rooted for (I'm a Red Sox fan as well as a Marlins fan). If he could just stay healthy, he would be really valuable. The A's gave up a lot for 2 years of the risky Lowrie in shipping part of their 1b platoon in Chris Carter (ridiculous power), top pitching prospect Brad Peacock, and a high upside young catcher to the Astros

No comments:

Post a Comment