Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Back (sort of)

After not posting for almost a year, I decided to put up 2-3 posts and go from there. I actually did write up a few things that I didnt post since my last posts, including NBA predictions for this year. The reason that I didnt put those posts up is that I didnt see any real need to. I decided that I dont wish to format my thoughts in formal write-ups, so my posts here will most likely be limited. My vision is the main hindrance in all of this and because of those issues, I have a hard time proof reading. I generally comment on everything that is going on in sports, but I do so on facebook so I dont have to organize everything too much and can ramble on about the topic. The Hall of Fame post I made was not very well organized, and I literally wrote down my thoughts in a few minutes. I'm not sure that the next 2 articles I put up will be like that, but it is still possible that it will be the direction I go in. The next 2 articles will be about the Marlins and a possible Giancarlo Stanton trade, and what I think about it as a Marlins fan (which I think will surprise everyone), and who I think should sign Rafael Soriano and why it might put them over the top as a contender. I've spoken about these topics more than several times and decided that they might be good topics to bring up here. I expect to put them up at some point in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment